Tuesday, June 1, 2010

JUNE - Deals of the Week

Hi everyone, Stampin' Up! is doing a fantastic promo this month, it starts TODAY! Each week we will be introduced to a "Deals of the Week" list. These list items will sell for up to 50% off current catalogue price. I won't know what they are until you do......this weeks deals are:

Item Page Description Regular Price Sale Price
112081 152 Scallop Square punch $30.95 $20.12
109183 153 Trio Flower punch $30.95 $20.12
110711 153 Boho Blossoms punch $30.95 $20.12
114889 n/a* Scallop Oval punch $30.95 $20.12
*From Carryover flyer


Well you know how much of a punch freak I am, I have tonnes of them, but I don't have the Boho Blossoms.....and as this was on my list, I can't resist this price. The reason I love SU's punches is because they are still sharp after all my use of them, they are comfortable to use, they co-ordinate with heaps of stamp sets and other punches and most especially because they make card making and scrapbooking so much faster. So SU punches have my 'stamp' of approval....sorry I couldn't resist!!

You have 1 week to place your order for these deals (Tue 8th June last day). There is no minimum order and you can order as many as you like. The next weeks deals will come out Wed 9th, you can keep updated on the Stampin' Up! Customer Webpage or check it out again here next week. Call me or email me to place an order.

It's going to be lots of fun, I hope you can benefit from these deals.

1 comment:

  1. ooo - yay! but annoying that we can't know what all the deals are now :P

    ReplyDelete