Sunday, June 13, 2010

Inkspirations Challenge

I decided to try another challenge, I have found it's a great way to start creating outside your comfort zone. This time I followed Makeesha Byl's Inkspirations Challenge #26 it was a colour challenge, some colours I would not normally put together - but I think it actually works really well. Let me know what you think?



Here is my card:


And here is a close up of the flower:

Do you like that button? I made it using a small circle punch, punched out the basic grey card about 5-6 times, glued them together, pierced two holes then covered in crystal effects. Now you can make a button to match any of your designs...try it with some DSP

1 comment:

  1. Wow Bec - this is an amazing card! I love it. I actually thought the flower was felt at first. It looks great! Love the photography too...!

    ReplyDelete