Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cheeky Meeky has landed!

Well this has been in the pipelines for a while now and Cheeky Meeky has now finally landed! (still a few minor technical issues to deal with).  My blog is now under the new name of "Cheeky Meeky - designs of a crafty girl in a material world".  This is my new business name and label and I will be using this blog and my Facebook Page of the same name as platforms to promote and sell my crafty creations.  I am still a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and I will still be running my paper craft/card making classes on a monthly basis in the new year 2012.  I will endeavour to post photos and instructions and/or information about the things we make in the classes as well as links to other cool things that I have found and love also.

If you see something that I have posted that is for sale and you LOVE it, email me or click on the 'place an order' tab at the top of the page and fill in your details and a brief description of the item for sale.  But don't delay as all of my items are hand made and will therefore be unique and even though you may get a similar product, no two items will be the same.

Well I'm off to bed now, but keep a look out tomorrow for some new photos that I will be taking when the sun is up!

Bec xo

No comments:

Post a Comment