Thursday, March 31, 2011

Meet Ellie...


This is Ellie, isn't she adorable? I made her from a pattern I bought from "Funky Friends Factory" for my friends son's 1st birthday. I now have to make another for my elder daughter and I have a teddy bear pattern to make for my younger daughter and a set of 3 monsters to make for my son! They are sooooo cute and fairly simple to make, just a bit fiddly on some of the smaller pieces. They are a nice cuddle size, about the size of a basket ball more or less. Pauline, the owner and designer of Funky Friends Factory is a Brissy chick too, so check out her awesome website, it will make you want to get out the sewing machine - even if your kids are grown up!!!

1 comment:

  1. He loves Ellie! He snuggles up to her and carries her by the trunk in his mouth when he crawls!!
    You rock Bec!

    ReplyDelete