Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Easter Workshop



As promised, for those of you who missed the workshop this month, I have uploaded the photos of what we did. Firstly we made a very cleaver "Bag-a-lope" which converts an ordinary envelope into a gift bag, and in this case an easter egg treat bag. If you go hereyou will see a tutorial on how tomake it. Then we made these cute little easter egg baskets. Of the 3 I have here, 2 I have covered in Designer Series Paper and the purple one (lavender lace) I stamped straight onto the cardstock with Elegant Eggplant ink. Click here to find a tutorial on how to make these lovely little bags. You could make one for your child's school teacher or the like....

2 comments:

  1. bec they look fantastic !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bec all the cards look amazing because of your blog I stole ideas for easter for all the teachers at school and my family i was the talk of the easter with my personal stamp it up bags...hahaha keep the great work up im sure not to miss the next wenesday night

    ReplyDelete